- 4 large zucchini
- 2 large yellow squash
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. ground, black pepper
- Olive oil – In an oil sprayer (affiliate link)
- ⅛ to ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Chop your squash into large, chunky slices about ½ to ¾ inch thickness.
- Spray a cookie sheet with a light coat of olive oil.
- Line up your squash slices like little soldiers. Don’t worry about leaving any space between them. They’ll cook just fine scrunched together.
- Spray a very light coat of olive oil over the top of the squash.
- Sprinkle your spices, including the parmesan over the squash.
- Bake for approximately 30-45 minutes, or until they have a very light golden hue to them, and you can easily push a fork through them.
- Allow to cool slightly and serve.