Lightened up with Greek yogurt, you’ll have a hearty sandwich in minutes. And it doesn’t taste healthy!
- 8 large eggs
- 2/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 baguette, cut into 3-4 equal pieces, toasted, for serving
- 2 cups arugula, for serving
- 2 Roma tomatoes, thinly sliced, for serving
- 1 avocado, halved, seeded, peeled and thinly sliced, for serving
- Place eggs in a large saucepan and cover with cold water by 1 inch. Bring to a boil and cook for 1 minute. Cover eggs with a tight-fitting lid and remove from heat; set aside for 8-10 minutes. Drain well and let cool before peeling and dicing.
- In a large bowl, roughly mash eggs with Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, dill, salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve sandwiches on baguette with arugula, tomatoes, avocado and egg salad mixture.