- 8 ounces no-yolk egg noodles, uncooked
- 1 pound 95% lean ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 8 oz. fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 12 oz jar beef gravy
- 8 oz. fat free sour cream
- ¼ tsp garlic salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Prepare noodles according to package directions, omitting salt and oil.
- While noodles cook, place beef, onions and mushrooms in a large nonstick skillet, cooking until meat is browned. Stirring until beef crumbles. Drain meat.
- Return meat to skillet. Add gravy, sour cream, garlic salt and pepper. Stir well.
- Cook over medium heat 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Serve over drained noodles, top with fresh ground pepper.