What You’ll Need
- 6 whole catfish, cleaned (about 1 to 1 1/2 pounds each)
- Basting Sauce:
- 4 ounces butter, melted (1 stick)
- 2/3 cup lemon juice
- dash of Tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt, preferably Kosher
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
How to make it
- Whisk together basting sauce ingredients.
- Place catfish on well-oiled grill or grilling basket over medium coals.
- Grill, basting frequently for about 20 minutes; turn and continue grilling for about 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.