“Adding grated zucchini to this great recipe helps my family get another helping of vegetables! And they are still actually delicious!”
Prep: 20 m
Cook: 15 m
- 3 pounds ground turkey
- 1 cup grated zucchini
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup finely diced onion
- 2 egg whites, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Mix ground turkey, zucchini, seasoned bread crumbs, onion, egg whites, parsley, garlic, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Form into 12 patties.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat; arrange patties in skillet and cook until no longer pink in the center and juices run clear, about 4 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Editor’s Note:
- This recipe is a healthier version of Actually Delicious Turkey Burgers.